Get Boo-tiful decor for a fraction of the cost!
-16" Fan decor (comes in packs of 1)
-6" mini fan decor (comes in packs of 3)
-scissors (I will be using my cricut for cutting out my shapes. Stencils for precision is a good alternative if you do not own a cricut)
-glue (I used hot glue for quick and fast adhesive)
- Cardstock is best for durability but construction paper is fine.
- 6 pipe cleaners (each should measure roughly 12" long)
-googly eyes, beads and pom poms (optional)
1. Gather the colours you would like for your characters. I love making quick sketches of what I want my layout to look like before I begin - this step isn't necessary but definitely helpful.
6. Insert pipe cleaner legs into the sides of the mini fans.
7. Add bow and embellishments or any other decor desired.
Hang these from the ceiling or attach to the walls, add netting or fake web decor to create an environment for all your guests to enjoy!
Loved this activity comment below:) If you try this out remember to #MasterpieceInMinutes to be featured on our page.
HAPPY CREATING MOSAIC FAM!
View our Gallery Below for more<3